Designing Dreams! Creating Futures!
Collin College Career Centers equip and empower students for success in the workforce and provide resources for the community.
Career Centers are located on all Collin College campuses. For questions, or to schedule an appointment, please call the appropriate campus listed at the left, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Student walk-ins are welcomed and encouraged.
MISSION and PURPOSE
Collin College Career Centers connect students' interests with: selecting a course of study, exploring and planning a career, and developing job search skills and strategies so that they will be able to obtain a high skilled, high wage, high demand occupation or profession that compliments their interests, education, training and goals.
SERVICESSelf Awareness and Discovery
- MyPlan (Obtain college code at your campus Career Center.)
- MyPlan (Obtain college code from your campus Career Center.)
- Candid Career
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Schedule an appointment with a Career Coach to further explore academic and career option.
- Career Exploration Fairs and events
- Employer Information Sessions
- Networking Events
- Job Fairs
- Career Exploration Fairs
- Faculty requesting in-classroom presentations and/or mini workshops may contact their campus Career Center manager directly.
SPECIAL EVENTS and on-campus ACTIVITIES
PART TIME Student Worker / On-Campus EmploymentEducation