|Accounts Payable Supervisor||Phone||972-758-3834|
|Accounts Payable Assistants||Phone||972-758-3826||Suppliers A-F|
- Invoice payments
- Freight charges
F.O.B. (Free on Board) determines the point at which title or ownership transfers and responsibility for the goods while in transit.
- F.O.B. Destination: Shipper maintains ownership and is responsible for the goods until received by the
buyer at the destination indicated on the purchase order.
*Any loss or damages would be handled by the shipper.
- F.O.B. Origin: Buyer takes ownership and responsibility once the goods leave the shippers location.
*Any loss or damages would be handled by the buyer.
Freight Prepaid: The shipper pays the freight charges.
Freight Prepaid & Added: The shipper sends the freight and adds the charges to invoice.
- Vendor should include shipping costs in their price or give a separate price.
- Ideal shipping term is F.O.B. Destination, freight prepaid.
- Shipper pays freight, owns goods in transit and files claims.
See attached spreadsheet of Freight Terms.