Collin College is ready to welcome students virtually or in blended classes on Monday, Aug 24.
View the College Restart Plan

Veterans Services Office

Military Friendly Schools Badge
Best for Vets Badge
MAE Best for Vets Badge

Thank you for serving our country. It is our turn to serve you.

We're here to help you file the required documents for educational benefits with the Veterans Administration. We serve all eligible students, whether you will be receiving VA education benefits or the State of Texas Hazlewood exemption.

Take advantage of our Veterans Resource Centers, veteran-centered classes, veterans priority registration, attend the All Services Military Appreciation Ball, and get the latest news and updates about veteran events and activities on our campuses.

Wondering whether you are eligible for VA education benefits? Contact the US Department of Veterans Affairs.

Eligible to receive benefits? Make sure the Veterans Resource Center is your first stop.

Visit one of our five campus VRC locations:

  • Plano Campus
    Rooms D200 & D201
    Veterans Services Specialist: Caleb Martin

  • Frisco Campus
    Room F141
    Veterans Services Specialist: Michael Evans

  • McKinney Campus
    B122 C&D
    Veterans Services Specialist: Yolanda Patton

  • Wylie Campus
    Campus Commons Rm. 214
    Veterans Services Specialist: 

  • Technical Center

    Veterans Services Specialist: 

 Or stop by one of our five campus Financial Aid & Veterans Services locations:

  • Plano Campus
    Room: G103
    Phone: (972) 881-5760

  • Frisco Campus
    Room: F109
    Phone: (972) 377-1760

  • McKinney Campus
    Room: D118
    Phone: (972) 548-6760

  • Wylie Campus
    Campus Commons Rm. 100
    Phone: (972) 881-5760

  • Technical Campus

Or email your certifying official:

  • For Chapters 30, 33, 35, and 1606
    Please contact:

           Alpha = A - D         Pam Minot       
           Alpha = E - K          Lynnette Diego     

           Alpha = L -Q          Don Dickson         

            Alpha = R - Z         Joey King    


  •  For Chapter 31, please contact:     Pam Minot 

  • Need Additional information:
    Jacqueline Grayczyk, MBA
    Manager, Financial Aid & Veterans Services