Come Experience Collin College!
Frisco Campus: February 22, 2020
Plano Campus: March 28, 2020
McKinney Campus: April 18, 2020
These FREE campus tours will provide an overview of all available resources, services and opportunities at Collin College. All interested students are encouraged to attend this special weekend session and will receive a tour bag that includes information on academic programs, tuition and fees, and a student checklist for admission to Collin College!
Campus tours are currently available for the McKinney Campus, the Frisco Campus, and the Plano Campus. Tours will will be available at the Wylie Campus starting September 2020.
Tours are led by enthusiastic and knowledgeable Campus Ambassadors. A tour takes approximately one hour. Visiting students may request to visit with an academic advisor, financial aid officer, or other campus department representative immediately following the tour (may not be available on weekend tours). Students will need to bring a photo ID to meet with departmental representatives.
SPRING 2020 TOUR SCHEDULE
Tours are available weekly at the following times starting January 22, 2020 through May 8, 2020. *exceptions listed below: Summer tours will begin May 20, 2020
- Frisco Campus:
Wednesdays and Fridays at 1:00 pm (Meet at the Information Desk in Lawler Hall). Tours leave at 1:05 pm
- McKinney Campus:
Wednesdays and Fridays at 1:00 pm (Meet at the Information Desk in the Main building). Tours leave at 1:05 pm
- Plano Campus:
Wednesdays and Fridays at 1:00 pm (Meet at the Information Desk in the main atrium). Tours leave by 1:05 pm
ADDITIONAL SPRING TOURS
February 17 & March 9 at 1:00 pm (ALL CAMPUSES)
April 13 at 1:00 pm (FRISCO & PLANO CAMPUS ONLY)
April 27 at 1:00 pm (FRISCO & MCKINNEY CAMPUS ONLY)
*Tours will not occur March 13& April 10 (Campuses Are Closed) & May 11-15 (Final Exams).
- For tour groups larger than 10 people from a school,must register through College Express at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/collegexpressrequest
- Any community or groups larger than 10 people must complete the following form: http://www.collin.edu/gettingstarted/explore/campus_tour_request.html and must be received at least 2 weeks in advance of your desired tour date.
- For groups less than ten, we encourage you to attend the regularly scheduled tours on Wednesdays and Fridays at 1:00 pm at one of our three major campuses.
In preparation for your visit, you can view a virtual tour of all of the Collin College campuses at http://www.collin.edu/campuses/virtualtour.html
CAMPUS VISIT LETTER POLICY
High school students may visit the campus as part of their college visit or part of College Day. High Schools may require visiting students to submit paperwork to their respective offices in order to receive an excused absence from class. Student and Enrollment Services on the McKinney Campus, Frisco Campus, and Plano Campus will provide a campus visit letter to all students on official Collin College letterhead and have the exact day and time of the visit.
- To receive a campus visit letter, the student (s) must attend and complete the entire guided tour of campus by our Collin College Campus Ambassadors during scheduled tour times.
- It is strongly encouraged that students meet with an academic advisor, a financial aid representative, and/or the admissions office during their campus visit.
- Students must request the campus visit letter on the day of the campus visit. Faxed and mailed forms cannot be provided.
- Collin College will not be able to confirm if the student will be excused or not