Mission and Core Values
Collin County Community College District is a student and community-centered institution committed to developing skills, strengthening character, and challenging the intellect.
Delivering a brighter future for our students and communities.
Through its campuses, centers, and programs, Collin College fulfills community and industry needs and its statutory charge by providing:
- Academic courses in the arts and sciences to transfer to senior institutions
- Programs leading to baccalaureate degrees, associate degrees or certificates, including technical programs, designed to develop marketable skills and promote economic development
- Continuing adult education programs for academic, professional, occupational and cultural enhancement
- Developmental education and literacy programs designed to improve the basic skills of students
- A program of student support services, including counseling and learning resources designed to assist individuals in achieving their educational and career goals
- Workforce, economic, and community development initiatives designed to meet local and state needs
- Other purposes as may be directed by the Board and/or the laws of the State of Texas